Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lazy

Im too lazy today to think of anything special to write about so your just going to be a boring old life update, which to all 3 of my family members (75% of my total readership) is what they really want. Sorry Mark.

So not much has changed i'm still unemployeed and carefree. I've signed on at this point in time to go and do installs for APX Alarm systems over the summer, i'm not sure yet were i'm going so you can save that question for another time. Hopefully it will work out and I get a good area or i'll end up back in provo broke as a joke again, haha that would suck. I think it will be fun to get out of Utah for awhile again and go see another place. I'm going with some of my friends and the training meetings so far havn't been all that daunting so I think i'll be able to handle it ok.

I just read that Larry H Miller died on the 20 of this month, kinda odd to think about really, such a large local name here in Utah who has been around and prominent for as long as I can remember, largly in part to Mom and th Jazz. Anywho not much going on with me just living the life of the poor using all the tricks i've learned from my father over the years (hello 10 for 10 Albertsons)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the 10 for 10! That's what its all about! Hello Kinsel family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I heard about this great budget cookbook....

    ReplyDelete