Thursday, January 22, 2009

So I finally watched Lost...

And its just as stupid as I thought It would be. I watched the Recap episode before the season premier to catch up on what I missed this last 5 years or so...wow what the crap is this crap? magic Islands? cult presance? Crazy crazies? the longest list of coincidences ever in the history of the broadcast world? they arn't lost any more, in fact they've been found, series over right? NO NO NO!!! Lets throw in TIME TRAVEL!!! Now we can revist any plot we want and rework it however we damn well please! Eff yeah! Money in the bank! So yeah, i'm not impressed, bring on the flames family!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not talking to you anymore. Why would you watch the season premier of the second to last season without starting at the beginning? You missed out on some great entertainment and I am seriously disappointed in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you familiar with the frog and boiling pot of water? See you all slowly started watching Lost when it was actually good, lost people on an island, then it got crazier and crazier little by little, eventually your addicted and have to watch, and to use outsiders it just silly looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are dead to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't say crap!
    jmk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. Jaceson's dad was the same way. He caught an episode or two last year and was intrigued. Now he's totally "Lost" and doesn't get what the big deal is.

    I, however, am hooked. Go Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete