Thursday, March 5, 2009

wow, that sucks.

So I had a really nice long blog about iPods and how i've become an iPod person with my new iTouch and junk but blogspot decided to crash and not save the post while I was trying to publish it....that sucks hard. So all your going to get a lame wordy blog post about nothing in general.

Nothing to report, I've been going to the gym every day for about 3 weeks now and dropped ten pounds, woot go me, i'd like to lose more and since i'm unemployeed it makes it pretty easy to find time to go when I want to rather than at the end of the day and i'm just tired. So probbaly the most akward thing is when you run into some one you know at the gym, nothing is worse than being all gross and sweaty and your buddy from comms class comes up and wants to chat it up for ten minutes ruining your rythm and groove. Or seeing that hot girl from your math class as your pounding out your last ten sit ups lookings like a sweaty monkey. Oh yeah both happend to me in the last week.

Why is it when you see some one you know at the gym or they see you they all ways ask "So what areyou doing" Duh i'm at the gym i'm trying to work out dont be retarded. I know its just polite small talk but really? What do you say to something like that?

3 comments:

  1. Your first problem is that you're in Provo where girls get "dressed up" to go to the gym. Most people go to actually work out, but there are those that actually do their hair and makeup before going. I feel your pain man, I hate being interrupted while working out. Its worse than being interrupted during a boss fight. I have one thing to say to those "So what are you doing?" folks, HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone asks you that, get all "gym rat" on them and say something like, "Oh, you know, I'm just finishing up my reps on my deltoids and hitting the cardio next on the elliptical..." They'll disappear quick, I'm sure...

    Congrats by the way!

    ReplyDelete